Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apologies...

I'm overdue again. I know.

I've been in a whirlwind recently, trying to pack and arrange a storage unit and truck and living situations and pack more and sell the gecko and her accessories and get Eddy set to go to Alan's and pack some more and try to figure out how/when I'm gonna see my friends before I leave and figure out what stuff is coming with me to CT and what's going to Crystal's and what's going into storage and pack even more and figure out who can come help me move and what time they'll be here and PACK MORE and I've just been going crazy.

Hopefully, things will slow down tomorrow night, and be as calm as they're gonna get while I'm still in Tampa by Friday night. Apologies for the delay.
More to come once I have the time to breathe.

:-P

No comments: