Thursday, June 11, 2009

ARGH!!

Jenn took me shopping on Sunday, looking to complete an outfit for Melissa's wedding tomorrow. We found a great shirt that I love, but wouldn't have had enough confidence to even lift off the rack if I'd been by myself.
Carolyne gave me a bunch of clothes when she went back to Atlanta this weekend. I really liked some of the stuff, but none of it is big enough to fit me.

I'm so sick of the way I am. I'm tired of this body. Or at least the size...
I hate feeling like a fat slob all the time. I hate dressing in dark hues and men's tees to try and hide my stomach. I hate shopping and putting item after item back on the display because there's no way I could pull off the style.
I. HATE. IT.

So I kept the clothes from Carolyne that I like. I hung them in my closet, and I will fit into them.


That being said...
I'm looking for someone who will kick my ass, not let me get off track, and help whip my ass into shape.

Takers...?

No comments: